Amazon.com Product Description PC Miler Navigator, powered by CoPilot, is changing the way commercial truck drivers work, making it possible for spoken street-level directions to be generated anywhere within seconds. It's the first GPS navigation system specifically designed for company drivers, owner operators, and leased operators, and it's the only way to get industry-standard PC Miler directions in the cab. PC Miler is used by more than 22,000 motor carriers, shippers, and logistics companies around the world.
The first GPS navigation system specifically designed for company drivers, owner operators, and leased operators. Click to enlarge.
PC Miler Routing: Practical, Shortest. Click to enlarge.
Truck stops, rest areas, weigh stations, and 6 million additional points of interest. Click to enlarge.
Easy-to-see driver safety screen. Click to enlarge.
2D and 3D map views. Click to enlarge.
- PC Miler Routing: Practical, Shortest, 53'/102"
- Trailer, HazMat, National Network, and Toll Avoidance
- 13' 6" height, 48' length, 80,000 pound weight, and 96" width restrictions
- Large, clear 4.3-inch touchscreen
- Truck-specific, loudly spoken dock-to-dock directions throughout the United States and Canada
- Easily detours around unexpected congestion and avoids specific roads
- Optimizes up to 50 stops
- Miss a turn? With fast automatic route recalculation, drivers will never be lost
- Truck stops, rest areas, weigh stations, and 6 million additional POIs
- Easy-to-see driver safety screen; flexible and clear
- 2D and 3D map views
- Pre-installed software and map data; works out of the box
Driver and Fleet Benefits
- Reduces out-of-route, empty, and deadhead mileage
- Reduces fuel costs
- Improves driver efficiency and dispatcher productivity
- Helps avoid costly fines and vehicle damage
- Provides accurate pick-up and delivery times
- Safe and stress-free driving on truck-legal roads
- Improves operational consistency with PC Miler in the cab and back office
Truck-Specific Map Data
- 794,000 highway miles and more than 7 million street-level miles
- 140 million nationwide U.S. street addresses
- 30 million nationwide Canadian street addresses
- More than 850,000 miles of truck restrictions (e.g., bridge heights, load limits, left-turn and dangerous turn restrictions, and urban road classifications)
Additional Features and Benefits
Provides spoken dock-to-dock directions with street names in a natural and clear voice for hands-free truck-legal navigation
Preview trips before hitting the road. Analyze trip cost, time, and pay to make smart load choices, with HOS break times factored in
Customize Vehicle Dimensions
Enter the exact height, weight, length, and width of the vehicle for optimal routing. Maximum values are 13'6" (H), 53' (L), 120" (W); 132,000 pounds
If a driver inadvertently turns onto a restricted road, a warning appears on the screen, and the best alternative route is automatically calculated
Improves driver retention and recruiting planning
What's in the Box
PC Miler navigator, pre-installed CoPilot truck GPS navigation software, quick start guide, windshield mount, truck charger, home charger
- GPS for commercial truck drivers, with truck routing via HazMat, Toll Avoidance, Shortest, Height/Weight Restricted, National Network
- Dock-to-dock directions throughout the United States and Canada; multi-point routing (for up to 50 stops) with Route Optimization
- 6 million Points of Interest (POIs), including truck stops, rest areas, and weigh stations
- 850,000 miles of truck restrictions
- 4.3-inch TFT widescreen touch display
Price : $399.99